AP ECET 2018 Summary
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test – AP ECET is conducted by conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This exam is gateway for diploma holders for Engineering Technology/Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders.Students can get admission to second year of B.E./B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses.
Aspirants can read this article further for getting information about APECET 2018 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
Below, we have mentioned the official schedule of :
|Submission of online application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||14th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||21st April 2018|
|Application correction||15th – 23rd April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||25th April 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|declaration of Results||10th May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be the citizen of India
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh state
- For B.Tech/B.E./B.Pharmacy courses: Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR
- B.Sc with Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are appearing diploma course are also eligible.
- Minimum marks: 45% marks for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
AP ECET 2018 Application Fee
The registration fee is Rs. 550/- and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP. The fee can also be paid through payment gateway of Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
AP ECET 2018 Application Form
- AP ECET 2018 Application form is accepted through online mode only.
- The application form has been started from 15th March 2018.
- Students have to upload the passport size photograph (size should be of 30 KB) and signature (20 KB).
- Make sure that you take a printout of filled in application form for future record.
AP ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|