A lot of people after completing their graduation think about acquiring more skills before finally getting to a work place. They feel that the courses after graduation build their personality and make them more responsible towards their life goals.
Here is the list of best courses after graduation in the field of commerce:
- Masters in commerce (M.com):com or the masters in commerce is the common choice for students after completing B.Com. The span of course is 2 years and students are made to learn higher level of Accounting, Finance, Business studies, Statistics, Taxation, economics etc. The job prospects ahead after completion of this course are joining nationalized banks as Probationary officer, private/public sector undertakings as Company Law Assistant, Junior Accountant, Sales officer etc.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA): This is an international case. In order to become a CMA it is required for a student to clear two examinations. Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA offers this course. The course gives a broader learning on various accepts such as financial planning, analysis control decision support and professional ethics. Which offer great job prospects abroad.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA): Pursuing MBA course is a common choice among candidates, not only graduates from the field of commerce but bachelors from all the fields can apply for the course. The span of course is 2 years. However, you need to clear the entrance examination, group discussion, and interview to get admission into a recognized MBA institute. For better job prospects it is advised that a candidate opts for specialization in Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human resource Management, Banking and Insurance Management, System Management for better job prospects.
- Diploma in Banking & Services (DBFS): The course is a post graduate 2 year diploma offered by Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance (IFBI), Mumbai. The eligibility criteria for a graduate student in any discipline is 50% marks, along with a personal interview. A graduate student in any discipline with minimum 50% marks is eligible for this course, along with a personal interview.
- Certificate Course in Project Finance: The certification for this course is conducted by the two instates namely: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) and Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR). This course educates its prospective candidates and provides them with advanced skills and practical knowledge in the fields of project appraisal, lending, financing, etc.