Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 Application Process | Last date-5 October
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, commonly abbreviated as GATE is an all India exam conducted every year for the selection of meritorious candidates to the elite institution of the country. Each year thousands of students sit for the examination to test their mettle and pursue their dream of higher education in IITs, IISC and distinctive other reputed colleges in India and abroad.
A wave of excitement has ushered as the news for registration is out for this year. The application process for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) has begun today from September 1, 2017. This year GATE will be conducted by IIT Guwahati and the registration could be made from its official website i.e. appsgate.iitg.ac.in/.
The process would last until October 5, 2017. It is proposed to be held in Feb 2018.
Those interested in seeking admission to elite IITs, NITs and IISC for pursuing post graduate programs can apply for GATE 2018 on the GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
Step by step procedure to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018.
- Visit the official page
- Click on registration
- Enter your personal details like name, email address, country, mobile number, password
- Enter captcha and click submit
- A mail will be sent to your registered id for enrollment ID and password
- Fill the complete form from the profile section.
- Upload photograph, signature, and other required details of documents
- Make payment via online mode using net banking or debit card
- Download confirmation of registration and take print out the receipt for future reference.
This year, IIT Guwahati will conduct the exam for 23 paper of engineering which is scheduled to be held on February 3rd and 4th and on Feb1 and 11 February.
The examination will be conducted in the proposed shifts:
Forenoon – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Afternoon – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Previous Online internships in India : List of portals
- Next Aashish Nanda inaugurates ePGP programme first batch from IIMA