Bal Bharti Public School, Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi
In the year 1944, Bal Bharati Public School was established by Padma Vibhushan Lala Hansraj Gupta near the Central Ridge in New Delhi. It is spread over six acres and is now housed in two wings – Pusa Road and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg. However, the other branches of Bal Bharati School are present all over the country. The school is affiliated with the central board of secondary education (CBSE). Additionally, it is also a member of NPSC, a conglomeration of leading schools across the nation.
|Board of Education||CBSE|
|Grades||Pre Primary to XII|
|Location||Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi-110060|