Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
Founded in 1955, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute was set up as a private college for medicine by the Mysore Education Society, a school located in Karnataka. Dr. Mekhri, Dr. R. Shivaram, Dr. B.V Ramaswamy, and Dr.B.K Narayana Rao were the founders of the society. However, in 1957, the institute was acquired by the Govt of Mysore. In the same year, the institute was affiliated with Mysore University but later in 1996, the medical institute got affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Services.
|Location||Fort, K.R. Road Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560002|
|Placement||Victoria Hospital, Vani Vilas Women and Children’s Hospital, Minto Ophthalmic Hospital, Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospital|
|Library||Cafeteria||Sports Club||Medical Rooms||Auditorium||Labs|