Know all about NATA Entrance Exam 2018 application form, dates, seats, eligibility.
NATA 2018 Summary
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
NATA scores are used for admissions to different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools /colleges of Architecture, to provide common measure for comparing the qualifications of applicants, for admission in addition to their scholastic performance in 10+2 or equivalent examination. According to the Council of Architecture admission guidelines, a candidate applying to any school / college of architecture in India should have achieved 40% score in NATA, i.e. at least 80/200, for consideration of admission into first year BArch.
Below, we have mentioned the official schedule of NATA 2018:
|Online registration Starts||18th January 2018|
|Deadline to apply online||2nd March 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||2nd April 2018|
|NATA Exam will be held on||29th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st June 2018|
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects: Pass above examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
NATA 2018 Pattern
|Mathematics(20 Qs) – Part A||40|
|General Aptitude (40 Qs) – Part A||80|
|Drawing (2 Qs) – Part B||80|
- The registration fee is Rs. 1800/- for general and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode using debit card/credit card and net banking.