Alliance AUEET 2018 Summary
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University conducts Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam to offer admissions to candidates in Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programmes on offer at the college.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design currently offers seven, full-time (four year duration) BTech degree courses at the undergraduate level. These programmes are – BTech in Civil Engineering, BTech in Mechanical Engineering, BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, BTech in Aerospace Engineering, BTech in Computer Science and Engineering and BTech in Information Technology.
The undergraduate courses at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design are such that they offer students a Bachelor of Technology degree in their chosen discipline of engineering alongside minor specialisations.
Programmes on offer at Alliance College of Engineering and Design are such that they offer industry-driven internships and project work to students coupled with incubation for cutting-edge research and development as well as learning outcomes aligned with the criteria outlined by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), USA.
Alliance AUEET 2018 application process commenced from October 26, 2017. The exam dates for AUEET will be out in due time.
Alliance AUEET 2018 Eligibility
In order to be eligible to appear for AUEET 2018, candidates need to fulfill multiple eligibility criteria.
Candidates meet the eligibility criteria for AUEET 2018 if they have:
- Cleared their 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects – Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- JEE (Main)/JEE (Advanced)/Karnataka CET/COMED-K/Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET)/or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
AUEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria for AUEET 2018, there is no age limit to appear for this engineering entrance exam.
Alliance AUEET 2018 Process
All short-listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design , Alliance University. The Process involves two stages.
- Step I: Aspirants are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Step II: Aspirants who qualify in the exam will be required to appear for a Personal Interview.
Alliance AUEET 2018 Pattern
AUEET 2018 Exam Pattern: The engineering entrance exam conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design will contain objective type questions.
AUEET 2018 exam pattern is such that the question paper will be divided into three sections comprising of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section would have 45 questions.
Thus, candidates would have to attempt a total of 135 questions in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Marking: For every correct answer, candidates would be awarded with one mark. However, no negative marking would be done if candidates give a wrong answer for any question asked.
Total No. of Questions
Physics Part-I 45 Chemistry Part-II 45 Mathematics Part-III 45 Total Number of Questions 135
Alliance AUEET 2018 Contact Information
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bangaluru – 562106
Telephone: +91 80 30938050/1/2/3
Fax: +91 80 27841600
Official Website : http://ced.alliance.edu.in/
Phone Number : 08030938050
Source : Shiksha.com
Visitor Rating: 4 Stars
Visitor Rating: 5 Stars