An aptitude test is often required as part of the hiring process. With the right preparation, you can outperform others applying for the job. Practice with some of the free aptitude practice tests below. Our questions simulate what you can expect to see on the actual exam, and they include explanations that show you how to arrive at each answer.
- This subtest consists of 3 passages. Each text is followed by 4 statements.
- Read the passage and determine the correct answer:
- Choose True if the statement has to be true according to the passage.
- Choose False if statement has to be false according to the passage.
- Choose Cannot say if you cannot determine whether the statement is true or false without further information.
- REMEMBER: you have to base your answers only on the information given in the text
Companies wishing to increase their growing pace occasionally use the method of franchising which provides a new owner with the permit to use their business identity and in return to purchase products exclusively from the company. However most companies will aim to minimise the use of this method
and often prefer the expansion of the companies’ own branches. Companies who have previously used franchising learnt the essential need to monitor the business operation of the franchised branch.Difficulties arise from franchisees and companies disagreeing on business policies such as customer
care, service delivery efficiency and quality of human interaction. Inadequate attention to the monitoring of franchisees on the part of the companies is typically the cause of subsequent problems.
1. Service delivery efficiency has reduced companies’ will to franchise.
Employees working within organisations have a legislative obligation to monitor the content of e-mails sent to external bodies and to eliminate potentially sensitive internal information regardless of the perceived importance of that information. To guarantee that employees fulfil their legislative obligation
and to prevent the possible leak of exclusive information, employers have prepared mandatory contracts stipulating this responsibility to be signed by all employees and additionally, inserted a copyright section to every external e-mail that emphasises the confidentiality of the information provided. Employee’s carelessness in handling information circulated via email may result in serious
2. Supervisors should monitor employees’ e-mail accounts to minimise the leak of exclusive information.
3. If salary cuts and permanent dismissals are possible punitive actions employers can take, then they may be used to punish employee inattention to the e-mail content regulation.
Word Relationship Questions
For each question, you must identify the relationship that exists between each pair of words and determine which of the additional four word pairs maintains the same logical relationship. Always pay attention to the order of the words in each pair. If more than one pair seems to apply, they may be in a different order than the original pair of words.
The subtest consists of 4 questions.
1. decrease : increase
stretch : enlarge
beauty : ugliness
2. team : coach
car : mechanic
cooking : chef
musicians : conductor
fruit : groce
3. flower : bouquet
soldier : company
bread : cookies
magazine : cover
tap : water
4. sand : glass
cotton : wool
tree : paper
seed : flower
stove : oven