The Marketing competence is vital to the interests and survival of any association. Marketing Management sharpens the capacity of advertisers to pick right target markets, keep up and include right clients by using the force of unparalleled client relationship. Marketing Management tries to meet hierarchical targets by adequately satisfying clients’ necessities and prerequisites in the current evolving environment.
If an organization has to mark a niche in today’s turbulent commercial centers it needs advertising to help set up and convey an upper hand – a unique motivation behind why clients picked your business rather than your rivals.
PGDM in Marketing course has been precisely designed to give an in depth comprehension of the different promoting procedures and advertising standards. It concentrates on furnishing students with the prospect to apply the key ideas to useful business circumstances.
The learning outcomes of this course(PGDM in Marketing) include:
• Gain knowledge of the ground rules of implementing marketing strategies in companies
• Assess the social, ethical, legal and political trends in marketing
• Understand the role of marketing in a cut-throat, dynamic global industry
• Develop effectual planned and marketing scrutiny skills
The marketing domain endows with a wide array of interesting and challenging profession opportunities. Some of the KRAs a candidate is entitled for are as follows:
• Marketing Manager
• Customer Relationship Manager
• Event Coordinator
• Marketing Communications Manager
• Marketing Consultant
• Marketing Researcher
• Brand or Product Manager
• Advertising Manager
• Public Relations Manager
• Consumer Behavior Consultant
• Retail Manager