Accessible to both beginners and experienced, CCNA Certification unfolds all-inclusive networking concepts and is acknowledged as a foremost direction for network professionals leading their careers in the Cisco networking field. Apart from applied practical skills, CCNA bestows broad exposure to networking topics right from ground rules to advanced applications. It endows objective Cisco network configuration and sharpens troubleshooting skills. Incepted in the year 1998, at present there are more 1 million CCNA certified professionals in the commerce.
Main aspects of CCNA Certification
- 40 hours of comprehensive learning modules
- 19 sections with functional experience with bona fide devices
- The minimum entitlement for CCNA is stated to be 10+2
- Separate training for 100-101 ICND1 and 200-101 ICND2 exams, or combined CCNA exam 200-120
- Experts appointed for rendering guidance
- Certificate granted on course completion
Benefits of CCNA Certification
- CCNA provides the aspirants profound understanding of networking, in conjunction with acquainting them with various configurations and connections of switches and routers.
- It accustoms the candidates to implement and manage connections for WAN enabled remote sites, alongside fundamental understanding of wireless networking and related computer skills.
- Even the experienced professionals endeavoring to attain WAN/LAN certification can opt for advanced certification courses of Cisco for intensifying their career opportunities.
- Cisco Administrator or Network Engineer
- Intranet Specialist
- Network Analyst or Architect
- Network Messaging Manager
- Network Operator and Support Engineer
- Network System Analyst
IIHT institute is affirmed as one of the top IT training providers with a fair global presence of over 200 centers and expertise that extends across several domains such as database management, hardware and networking, security and storage management. It practices innovative training methods for keeping their students abreast with the global standards.