With Delhi admissions opening up, everyone is trying their best to enroll their child in the best schools possible.
After the Delhi Government announced the commencement of nursery admissions, the Directorate of Education (DoE) has issued a circular stating all the important information you need to know about the Delhi nursery admission 2021-22.
Table of Content
The Directorate of Education (DoE) said, “Age relaxation of up to 30 days may be granted at the level of heads of schools in the maximum as well as the minimum age limit for classes Nursery and KG/Class 1.”
Delhi nursery admission process began on 18th February for private schools (academic session 2021-22).
Delhi Nursery School admission 2021: Age eligibility criteria
According to the DoE rules, a child cannot be more than 4 years for nursery admissions as of March 31, 2021. For KG, the upper age limit is 5 years and for Class 1 it is 6 years.
Delhi Nursery School admission 2021: Schedule
- The last date to fill application form is 4th March
- The first admission list and a waiting list will be released on 20th March
- The 2nd list will be released on 25th March
- Any remaining list to be posted on 27th March
- The process of Delhi nursery admission will be concluded on 31st March
Delhi nursery admission 2021-22: Documents required
- A passport size photograph of the child
- Passport size photographs of the mother/father/guardian
- Family photograph (mother, father and child)
- Aadhar card – (Child)
- Birth certificate – (Child)
- Address/ Resident proof
- Income proof
- Cast certificate
- Date of birth certificate
We hope this helped you with all your enquirers about the Delhi nursery admission 2021-22. We hope your child gets enrolled in the best school. All the best!
Also read: Basic Amenities Needed In a School