Almost every IT graduate aspires for a job in the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Being placed here is a dream come true for them. But it requires the top-most grades and unprecedented aptitude for a successful TCS career.
Headquartered in Mumbai, TCS is one of the top-notch multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions companies in the country.
What makes TCS one of the most preferred companies to work for?
Working with such a reputed entity comes with its own set of perks and benefits for the employees, such as:
- TCS has a very productive and supportive work environment.
- Ample growth and learning opportunities for employees.
- The company has flexible work timings as per the requirement of project and amount of work.
- Employees get various personal benefits such as holiday homes for vacations with their families.
- A successful TCS career makes you adept in managing and working with a team.
- There are mentors at various levels to help the employees with issues they might face.
- The company has a vast library, online e-book collection, online videos and tutorials
- The employees get exciting discounts on all TATA products and brands like Tanishq, Croma, Fastrack, Titan, etc.
- Tata Housing: 2 to 2.5% discount or 1,00,000 approx cash back on booking, Tata motors: 10,000 to 1,18,000 rupees cash back offer, Voltas: 10-20% discount, etc.
- TCS career also provides you the opportunity to work in other countries
- The employees have a good work-life balance
- Health insurance covered for lesser premium in comparison with other companies
- Within 4 years of consistent performance, you can easily reach the status of IT Analyst
- As per an analyst with a Mumbai-brokerage the company is much bigger than Infosys or Wipro, and executive stability has been a defining factor for the company. “They also tend to promote from within. It is rare for an executive to come in from outside,” he said.
Listed below are all the details you need for a placement in TCS:
Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
- Graduation/Post Graduation (only full-time courses) with at least 9 months of work experience
- Candidates who have attended the TCS interview in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply
- You need to create a Profile with TCS Careers in order to apply
- Log in with the registered email ID and password and fill the TCS Online Application Form
- To fill the TCS Online Application Form, you need various documents, which include:
- Photo ID Proof (Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / PAN Card)
- Passport Size Photo
- TCS Online Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Mark sheets of All semesters:
- 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), Graduation, Post-Graduation (if any)
- Appointment Letter, Relieving Letters and Experience Letters (Mention the Start Date and End Date of your service) of all the organizations you have worked with in the past
- Current Organization’s Appointment Letter, Latest Compensation Letter and last 3 Month’s Salary Slip
- You require a valid EP number for undergoing the interview process at TCS
We hope this article helps you in securing employment and ensuring a successful career in TCS.
Submit your review