Kumarans PU College, Bangalore
Sri Kumarans PU College, since its inception in 1990 has remained steadfast to one central commitment to provide a balanced comprehensive education in science and commerce. Kumaran PU college aims at turning out intellectually enlightened, morally upright, spiritually inspired, emotionally balanced and socially committed individuals. The motto of the college is “Lead Kindly Light”.
The college headed by a great visionary in the field of education, Mrs. Meenakshi Balakrishnan, Director of Kumaran Group of Institutions and the Principal of the college offers the powerful combination of intensively dynamic, enthusiastic and highly aspirant student body, learner centered facilities and renowned, dedicated and highly committed faculty.
|Number of Departments||Science
|Location||1/1A , 28/29, 6th Cross
Bangalore 560 061
Tel No: 080-26390710
|Faulty||Around 50+ full-time faculty member|
Facilities and Services
The counselor helps students build their personalities, enable them to cope with the many pressures of academics and overcome fear, stress, anxiety and pressure. They are helped to manage time and other emotional and psychological problems as well.
Kumarans PU college, housed in multi-storied buildings facilitates learning with well-ventilated, spacious classrooms and a well-stocked library. Further the infrastructure comprises futuristic
- science laboratories,
- advanced computer laboratories with internet facilities,
- sufficiently spacious sports field,
- hygienic cafeteria ,
- coin booth,
- mineral water plant for pure water supply,
- spacious parking area and a wholesome environment
In Kumarans college classroom academics are regarded as the ideal learning ground that facilitates learning and transferring knowledge in an interactive rather than prescriptive form. This challenge is met by our competent and motivated faculty. Academic orientation programs, guest lectures, video supported lessons, doubt clarification sessions, assignments, and remedial classes establish the academic rigor.
- List of Academic Programs
- SCIENCE :
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMCs)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics (PCME)
- COMMERCE :
- Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Basic Maths (BASBM)
- Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Computer Science (BASCs)
- LANGUAGE :
- Kannada, Sanskrit and Hindi