Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
This College is established in the year 1991 as a dream project of the Bhagya Nagar Educational Society. The vision and mission of this Law College is, the forward – looking of spreading Legal Education in right perspective. This college is Permitted by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi, Affiliated to the Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
The Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad, is Ranked 8th among Law Colleges in India. This Law College offers LL.B., 3 YEARS & 5 YEARS Course. This college is also offering the LL.M. The Faculty is dedicated, friendly and student-oriented possessing rich experience in Court Procedures and Legal Research.
|Location||H.No. 11-14-261/1, Siri Nagar Colony,
Beside Ranga Reddy Dist. Court,
N.T.R Nagar, L.B. Nagar,
Hyderabad – 500074
|Academics||Under Graduate – 5
Post Graduate – 4
|Faulty||Around 100+ full-time faculty member|
Facilities and Services
Activities and Achievements
Conducted Andhra Pradesh State Law Colleges Moot Court Competition in February 2009. Conducted Twin cities Law Colleges Moot Court Competition in March 2008. The students of this college had participated in A.P. State level Moot Court Competition organized by Advocates Association of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh and Osmania University, Hyderabad.
The College library got rich collection books and journals comprising more than 10000 books and 5000 Journals respectively, Contributing 7 National Journals and 1 international Journal, manned by qualified Librarians.The students can borrow three books from the library of the College.
Moot Court, which is a simulated court experience, enhances student’s ability to perform in real life situations. Moot Court is now a part of academics; also the college conducts various Moot Court Competitions and encourages its students to participate in various national level Moot Court competitions.
Mahatma Gandhi Law College recognize the importance of internships and placements in shaping the careers of our students. They have partnered with both leading as well as upcoming organizations where legal skills developed in law school can be tested and honed by their students. In the previous years, top tier law firms, corporate houses, and Multi-National Corporations have recruited from Mahatma Gandhi Law College.
- List of Academic Programs
- Under Graduate Programs
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course Legum Baccalaureus/Bachelor of Laws
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course (Honours)
- B.A, LL.B 5 Year Integrated Course (Bachelor of Arts & LLB)
- B.B.A, LL.B 5 Year Integrated Degree Course (Bachelor of Business Administration & LLB)
- B.Com, LL.B 5 Year Integrated Degree Course (Bachelor of Commerce & LLB)
- Post Graduate Programs
- 2 Year LL.M – Legum Magister/Master of Laws – Branch I – Constitution Law
- 2 Year LL.M – Legum Magister/Master of Laws – Branch II – Corporate Law
- 2 Year LL.M – Legum Magister/Master of Laws – Branch III–Labour Law (Only available in Distance)
- 2 Year LL.M – Legum Magister/Master of Laws – Branch IV–Torts and Crimes (Only available in Distance)