M.E.S. Kishora Kendra Pre-University College, Bangalore
M.E.S. Kishora Kendra Pre-University College was started in 1993 by the Management of Mysore Education Society to cater to the demand of quality education in Malleswaram. It is an unaided, co-educational college recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka.
The college has a team of well qualified, experienced, skilled and dedicated faculty, which, under the able leadership and guidance of the Principal, works at meeting the intellectual needs of students in an air of discipline and essence of moral values and ethics, with every working day for the students beginning with a prayer.
|Number of Departments||Science
|Location||KISHORE KENDRA PU COLLEGE
‘Brahmi’, 10th main, 15th cross
|Faulty||Around 50+ full-time faculty member|
Facilities and Services
The Institution has well ventilated and spacious classrooms, well equipped laboratories in
- Zoology and
- Computer Science.
The library has a well balanced number of books and journals besides leading newspapers. The steadily growing open system library houses about 8000 books in varied subjects like pure sciences, Commerce, languages and literature.
The institution shares the open air quadrangle with Kishora Kendra School where cultural functions and activities take place. There is a Conference hall where student programmes, talks and seminars are held.
1) Application fee is Rs. 25/-.
2) Separate applications are to be submitted for applying to different
PCMB : Rs. 47,688/-
PCMC : Rs. 51,813/-
Commerce (With Comp. Sc) : Rs. 51,489/-
Commerce (with Economics) : Rs. 47,202 /-
- List of Academic Programs
- SCIENCE :
- a) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)
- b) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science (PCMC)
- COMMERCE :
- a) Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, and Computer Science.
- b) Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, and Economics.
- Languages Offered:
- Kannada / Sanskrit / Hindi and English.