MH CET Law 2018 Summary
It is a state level entrance exam for law aspirants. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET Law) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. After passing this exam, candidates can get the admission in law course, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years). MH CET Law 2018 Result (5 year law course) will be released on 7th May 2018.
MHCET Law comprises of 150 questions which candidates need to attempt in two hours duration. CET for law test paper consists of objective type questions in English and Marathi language. There is no negative marking in the entrance exam.
All the aspiring candidates can check the complete information about UPSEE 2018 – admit card, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
MH CET Law 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates(3 yr Law course)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||16th April 2018|
|Last date of Application Form||16th May 2018|
|last date for printing of Application Form||31st May 2018|
|Issue of hall Ticket||1st June 2018|
|Exam Date||17th June 2018|
|Declaration of Results||28th June 2018|
MH CET Law 2018 Application Form
- MHCET 2018 Application form is available only through online mode.
- For 3-year law courses, it has been released on 16th April 2018.
- Enter all the required details such as personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
MH CET Law 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to be Indian citizens in order to be eligible to apply for MHCET Law 2018. Aspirants need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to secure admission in five year integrated law programmes offered in government law colleges in the state of Maharashtra:
- Should have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination/ Intermediate Examination/ 12th Board Examination from any recognised educational institution following 10+2 school pattern.
- Should have secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. SC/ST candidates (from Maharashtra) are offered 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
MH CET Law 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40|
|General Knowledge with current affairs||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40|
Can you tell me the official website to fill application form??
@Pankaj you can fill application form at https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018/