NABARD Grade A 2018 Summary
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Exam Notification was officially released on 13th March, 2018. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released notification for officers in NABARD recruitment 2018 which has a total of 92 vacancies. Candidates interested in applying for NABARD Grade A 2018 can look for exam dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details and selection process.
The Online Application for NABARD Grade A 2018 Notification is already released on 13th March on its official website.
NABARD Grade A 2018 Important Dates
|Opening Date for Online Application||13th March 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||2nd April 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||13th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018|
|Download of Call Letter for Prelims Exam||27th April 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||12th May 2018|
|Date of Mains Exam||6th June 2018|
NABARD Grade A 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age – based
The minimum age for candidates to apply for NABARD 2018 is 20 years and maximum age for candidates to apply is 30 years 01.03.2018. Apart from this age limit there are relaxation for other categories as well.
- For Assistant Manager ( Grade A):-The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with minimum 50% marks.
- Manager Grade B:- The candidates should posses Master’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with 60 % Marks and relevant experience.
- Assistant Manager ( Rajbhasha & protocol & security):– The candidates should possess Second Class Master’s degree in Hindi and English as one of Subject as Bachelor’s degree. For more details see official notification.
NABARD Grade A 2018 Selection Process
NABARD Grade A 2018 will conduct recruitment exam in following phases :
- Prelims exam (objective Online paper)
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
- Group discussion and interview
NABARD Grade A 2018 Fee Structure
Here are details of Fee for candidates who are applying for NABARD Grade A 2018 :
|Post||Category of Applicant||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|Grade A||For SC/ST/PWD||NIL||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
|Grade A||For all Others||Rs. 650||Rs. 150||Rs. 800|
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates should go to the official website at nabard.org
- Search the link NABARD Recruitment 2018 Notification & click on the link.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form.
Can you tell me how many vacancies are there for general category??
In total there are 23 vacancies for general category….@Aaman