Online Applications are invited for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2018 (NEET UG 2018) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry .
As the previous year 2017 was delayed for notification due to new rules and regulations, here we share you the new rules, notification, exam date, the process of registration, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card download, age limit and a number of attempts allowed in NEET-2018 whole information. You can clear your doubts via commenting below, we will try to reach and share you all the information regarding NEET 2018.
Application Form Release: 2nd week of january 2018.
Registration for NEET Ends on: April , 2018.
Schedule for Online Submission of Application Forms: January 2018 to March 2018
Date of Examination : 10 May 2018
Display of OMR Sheet: The date will be intimated on website
Display of Answer Key: The date will be intimated on website
Declaration of Result: 1st week of June 2018
Release of Admit card: 1st week of April 2018
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General candidates) and 30 years (for OBC/SC/ST categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.